Subscribe via email

 

Click here to subscribe to the MILLAMIA blog by Email

To view previous blog posts scroll down to the bottom of the page

Sunday 11 August 2013

A smile for a thank you

I think I have blogged once already about how amazing it has been receiving these fantastic knitted gifts for Johan - and I am conscious that there are many that I have yet to say thank you for. Therefore when I saw this fun photo of him modelling the Kalle Tank Top from Little Rascals that Max knitted for him earlier this year - I thought his smile said it all!
Johan in Kalle Tank Top

You can really tell he is having a fun day - and dare I say it he even looks like he has a little mischievous glint in his eye - a little rascal in the making. Thanks Max for making this in such a sweet colour combination (Seaside and Putty) that has been perfect for spring and summer (this photo was taken last week as we are currently enjoying a bit of time in Sweden.) If you want to learn more about the technical side of this pattern do read Max's previous blog post on this project.

Posted by Katarina

No comments:

Post a Comment